✧ GOOD TIMES — GOOD MUSIC — GOOD MEMORIES ✧
Millions of people around the world are crazy about festivals – and the hype is steadily growing. The mix of electrifying music, spectacular light shows, hours of dancing and an imaginative as well as artistic atmosphere makes the numerous festivals such as the sunny "Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival", Parookaville, Lollapalooza etc. so unique and popular. Especially the Tomorrowland Festival in Belgium (sold out within one hour) is known worldwide and takes the first place in the ranking of the most popular festivals. Music lovers from all over the world are tearing up for the tickets. But what makes the feeling and atmosphere of the festivals so magical and fascinating?
❥ the Festival Spirit ❥
For us, music and people are the heart of a true festival. But that’s not all! We're thinking of fashion – with festivals we combine hippie hair, delicate flash tattoos, eye-catching makeup, bracelets and necklaces, casual and summery outfits that express the feeling of freedom and individuality. The mix of colors and different materials makes festival looks so distinctive and beautiful.
Your hair as a perfect festival accessory
But let's look at the look on our heads! Whether cowgirl with wild mane and casual hat, summer beauty with eyecatcher sunglasses and loose beach waves or magical hippie style with wild curls, braided strands and flowers, clips or ribbons in the hair. The styling possibilities for the perfect festival look are limitless.
Our top favorites of the current hairstyle trends for summer festivals:
– Beach Waves (who would have thought it?) – simple and breathtakingly beautiful
– Colorful highlights with hair crayon (ideal for very light hair)
– Playful and eye-catching braiding hairstyles (best accented with lovely hair clips and/ or flowers)
– Casual undone bun with hair band on the head
– Many tiny braids as eyecatcher of flowing long hair
– Space Buns à la Miley Cyrus (part center and the hair in 2 sections, each turn the hair to a small dumpling)
– Smooth hair with hippie headband
Almost all accessories are allowed! Whether ribbons, bows, clips, feathers or even elegant headdresses. Your styling may be as individual as your taste in music! The main thing is that you feel well and love your look!
At festivals it says:
Be yourself and fully enjoy every moment! Music is what feelings sound like! ♫